Thank you for your support! I truly enjoy representing Linda & Edgewater, and working to improve our community.
I would be honored to receive your vote again in the upcoming election.
- Andy Vasquez
Your Yuba County District 1 Supervisor
- Business clean-up on Lindhurst Avenue & No. Beale Rd
- Storefronts were cleaned and 5 new businesses moved in along Lindhurst Ave. and No. Beale Rd. along the Hwy. 70 on-ramp
- Linda Neighborhood clean-up - over 300 tons removed!
- Publication of the Linda Business Directory, showcasing our local businesses to the entire county
- Skate Park opened early summer 2010 on Alicia Avenue in West Linda
- Winter Wonderland
- 1st Yuba Sutter Talent Contest with a $1000 first prize
- Assisted in having Linda Water involved with the incoming Glove Factory, bringing 400+ potential jobs
- Conducted a District 1 survey to get feedback and suggestions on handling our top issues
Click here to download the latest Linda Business Directory
- No. Beale Rd. Corridor improvement (Phase 2).....Curbs Gutters Sidewalks
- Community meeting Feb 18th 6:00 PM YC BOS Chambers 915 8th
- Planning for a Regional Park in East Linda across the road from Yuba College at the Linda and No. Beale Rd intersection, including a kids spray play area and a dog park!
NewsTuesday, January 14, 2014 1:17 PM
Tuesday, January 14, 2014 1:16 PM
Tuesday, January 14, 2014 1:14 PM